||As the only product of its kind designed exclusively for and in conjunction with Law Enforcement agencies, POSS (Police Officer Scheduling System) stands as the only tailor-made industry solution for Law Enforcement scheduling and time/attendance needs. Designed over a decade ago, POSS combines centralized scheduling, time & attendance, electronic time cards, and payroll functionality into a single, powerful database. When combined with an automated telephony system, the dynamics of the POSS rules engine enables users to quickly and automatically manage resources in the most cost effective and compliant manner possible.
The utilization of a POSS oriented environment provides the following value-added benefits:
- Roster Management: Create and effectively manage all daily duty rosters and schedules, off duty and extra duty assignments, training calendars, court schedules and emergency recalls. All are manageable in Real-Time.
- Eliminate Paper Forms: Effectively manage all leave and overtime requests in real time, using your departmental rules and virtually eliminating all duplication of data entry.
- Reduce Overtime: Overtime management tools that easily allow command staff to utilize existing on duty resources as opposed to calling additional officers in for overtime.
- Real Time Alerts: Automatic alerts for everything from minimum staffing level changes, to changes in the court, training or overtime schedules.
- Accurate Personnel Deployment: Automatically find, notify and deploy certified, qualified and available replacement personnel utilizing your specific departmental union rules and best practices.
- Training and Certification Management: Easily track, schedule and manage employee training and certifications with tools that alert command staff when training requirements will create the need for overtime and thus offer alternatives.
- Automated Emergency Recall: Easily change all employees to a custom emergency schedule with a few clicks of the mouse. Automatically call, email and text employees utilizing included telephony.
- Complete Resource Deployment Transparency: Easily ensure that all departmental resources are effectively deployed and automatically communicated via phone, email and text message with anyone who is not.
- True Time & Attendance: Biometric, phone and internet time clock options. Paperless, rules-based leave request management with real time accrual balances. Payroll system integration and electronic processing.
- Union Grievance Reduction: Ensure policy enforcement and union compliance through customizable rules built directly into the system.
- Custom Reporting: Powerful reporting capabilities gives command staff the critical real time data they need to make accurate and informed decisions.
- Web-based Accessibility.
- Extra Duty Scheduling and Invoicing Capabilities.
- Much, Much More.
Police Officer Scheduling System’s ability to automate Public Safety scheduling and notifications requirements are unmatched in the industry.
Screenshots and Reports
Click the images below to see an enlarged view.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation, and personalized web demonstration at (888) 864-4144, Ext. 221 or via email at email@example.com