- Automated Scheduling
- Real Time – Time and Attendance
- Automated Notification System
- Overtime Management
- Extra Duty Scheduling and Invoicing
- Timesheets and Payroll Integration
- Training Certification Management
- Web-Based Access
- Smart Phone Access
- Court Scheduling
- Crossing Guard Scheduling
- K-9 Records Tracking
- Hosting Services
- VCS Payroll Services
As Public Safety agencies strive for productivity, improvements, and insight into how they can better align their workforce for optimal maximization, one of the proven means of providing efficiency and quality workforce optimization is with an automated workforce scheduling solution.
VCS’ Scheduling Suite of Products were designed to provide an efficient workforce solution that streamlines and reduces the amount of labor involved with creating, accessing, and interpreting the tedious shift scheduling procedures and time management issues of public safety and governmental personnel.
VCS’ automated scheduling systems benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Employee Overtime Accountability: Fairly manage overtime according to last job worked, total overtime hours, or seniority; thus eliminating the cost of unnecessary overtime.
- Management of Time Off: Accommodate holiday, overtime, shift, and pay-period policies for exempt and non-exempt employees according to FSLA rules and regulations.
- Elimination of Payroll Errors: Automatically calculate hours worked; saving time, and eliminating clerical and duplication errors. Direct transfer to your existing payroll system with the click of a button.
- Web-Based Accessibility: Empower employees via the Internet to request leave, and access time balances. Enable supervisors to evaluate requests against real time balances & labor requirements.
- Paperwork Reduction: Eliminate timecards, timesheets, or handwritten attendance records. Supervisors can view, edit, and approve employee’s time tracking information electronically.
- Analysis Tools: Easily access consolidated time off and overtime information for analysis, reporting and financial planning. Print valuation graphs instantly for presentations.
- Increased Productivity: Reduce total costs (direct & indirect) of administering leave management policies. Streamlined operations and fair application of paid leave leads to a more productive workforce.
- Potential Liability Reductions: Effortlessly produce information reports in response to grievances or community related requests.
VCS’ Scheduling Suite of Products consists of (4) Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) applications that are uniquely tailored to specific industries within the Public Safety Sector including:
- POSS (Police Officer Scheduling System)
- COSS (Correction Officer Scheduling System)
- FIRES (Fire Rescue Scheduling System)
- TIMES (Time and Attendance System for municipalities)
To learn more about VCS’ scheduling suite of automated software products, please click here to schedule your personalized software demonstration.