- Automated Scheduling
- Real Time – Time and Attendance
- Automated Notification System
- Overtime Management
- Extra Duty Scheduling and Invoicing
- Timesheets and Payroll Integration
- Training Certification Management
- Web-Based Access
- Smart Phone Access
- Court Scheduling
- Crossing Guard Scheduling
- K-9 Records Tracking
- Photo Identification Tools
- Hosting Services
The Court Scheduling module allows for court assignments/appearances to be created easily with seamless integration and consideration of scheduling information. Court appearances can be coordinated with employees’ schedules with automatic notification of changes to appearance requirements. The Court Liaison can easily make appropriate schedule changes such as adding overtime entries, changing days off to accommodate a court appearance, and adjusting work times.
Direct benefits of Court Scheduling include:
- Automatic notification of required Public Safety witnesses for court required attendance with multiple notification types (appear, standby, request-only).
- Verification of personnel’s availability for court through schedule tracking on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
- Comprehensive electronic notification via electronic subpoena requests issued in real time.
- Ability to view the court scheduled sessions by lists with integration to court calendars.
- Availability of report analysis tools for monitoring court and attendance statistical information.
- Utilization of the Web Portal for employees to view documents associated with the court record, acknowledge the requirement to appear, or request to be excused from the court date.
- Quick entry techniques to easily populate information about court records
With the need to integrate Public Safety witness availability with Court Management needs, VCS’ Court Scheduling module will seamlessly synthesize all assignments with an agency’s schedule to ensure that all appointments are fulfilled and adequate coverage is maintained.
To learn more about the VCS’ scheduling suite of automated software products, please click here to schedule your personalized software demonstration.