- Automated Scheduling
- Real Time – Time and Attendance
- Automated Notification System
- Overtime Management
- Extra Duty Scheduling and Invoicing
- Timesheets and Payroll Integration
- Training Certification Management
- Web-Based Access
- Smart Phone Access
- Court Scheduling
- Crossing Guard Scheduling
- K-9 Records Tracking
- Photo Identification Tools
- Hosting Services
Creating a scheduling schematic for the management of school traffic safety personnel that accommodates the intermittent, on-call, and split shift variances is easily and effectively managed with the VCS Crossing Guard Scheduling module, an add-on component to the Police Officer Scheduling System (POSS).
An industry exclusive product, the Crossing Guard Scheduling module streamlines and organizes all related scheduling functionality to include the additional ability to:
- Organize and assign crossing guard personnel to posts per school within a school district noting the variances and fluctuations in school calendars within a district. Accommodations are made based on variations in elementary, middle, and secondary school calendars.
- Customize calendar scheduling for school traffic safety personnel that easily accommodates emergency and last minute exceptions to the regular school calendar such as Early Closing, Delayed Openings, and Half Days.
- Easily manage schedule adjustments for assignment of substitute or temporary crossing guard personnel to fulfill vacant posts ensuring complete coverage at all times.
- Quickly update, view, and print school calendars to reflect last minute schedule revisions.
- Generate customized payroll reports for each and every fulfilled crossing guard post.
VCS’ Crossing Guard Scheduling module is a completely customizable add-on that allows agencies to effectively create a visual scheduling design by school, geographical area, town, or municipality. The availability of custom specific post locations and post times result in an automated system that increases efficiency, saves time, and allows for the allocation of resources elsewhere.
To learn more about the VCS’ scheduling suite of automated software products, please click here to schedule your personalized software demonstration.