- Automated Scheduling
- Real Time – Time and Attendance
- Automated Notification System
- Overtime Management
- Extra Duty Scheduling and Invoicing
- Timesheets and Payroll Integration
- Training Certification Management
- Web-Based Access
- Smart Phone Access
- Court Scheduling
- Crossing Guard Scheduling
- K-9 Records Tracking
- Photo Identification Tools
- Hosting Services
Extra-Duty (off-duty, secondary jobs) create conceptual coordination challenges for Public Safety Administrators. The ability to set proper parameters for the assignment and management of extra-duty side jobs for both the employee as well as the contractor can be taxing, time consuming, and overwhelming.
Designed to streamline the multitude of tasks that facilitate the coordination of extra duty assignments, VCS’ Extra Duty Management module effortlessly handles the tasks of assigning and tracking billable and non-billable jobs with additional capabilities that include:
- Fairly distributes off-duty employment according to last job worked, total overtime hours, or seniority.
- Easily creates extra duty jobs with flexible hourly and administrative charges.
- Quickly notifies personnel via email of job assignments, and approvals or denials of extra duty requests.
- Invoices or escrows jobs with complete Accounts Receivable and Escrow Management capabilities.
- Evaluates outstanding invoices with instant access to the contractor’s escrow accounts.
- Produces customized reports detailing open job activity and escrow balance reporting.
- Properly maintains personnel profiles and payment data in a default database for immediate access.
Manage your workload, off duty assignments, secondary jobs, and emergencies while providing accountability to personnel, payroll, and contractors simultaneously with effortless automated Extra-Duty management.
To learn more about the VCS’ scheduling suite of automated software products, please click here to schedule your personalized software demonstration.