- Automated Scheduling
- Real Time – Time and Attendance
- Automated Notification System
- Overtime Management
- Extra Duty Scheduling and Invoicing
- Timesheets and Payroll Integration
- Training Certification Management
- Web-Based Access
- Smart Phone Access
- Court Scheduling
- Crossing Guard Scheduling
- K-9 Records Tracking
- Photo Identification Tools
- Hosting Services
With the ability to access a schedule from anywhere in the world, the VCS Internet Portal is a web-based, user-friendly entry point to our Scheduling Systems through the Internet, internal Intranet, or any MDT terminal. The Portal empowers employees to access their personal schedules and information, thus decreasing the number of questions a supervisor might receive about sick time and leave balances. Personnel can quickly and easily navigate the portal to perform select functions from any workstation environment including the ability to:
- Gain immediate access to commonly used time and attendance tasks through any web browser.
- View and select open extra duty or overtime positions at any time.
- Verify one’s Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly schedule while working or on days off.
- Notify supervisor of sick leave by logging on and updating the schedule which consistently updates and displays the most current schedule.
- Request time off or change day off.
- View and print many reports (supervisor level) reflecting Overtime Activity and Balance Of Time Off including Officer Statistical Reporting.
Built to accommodate the ever changing and challenging needs of today’s Public Safety agencies, the VCS Internet Portal provides the ultimate in scheduling accessibility, efficiency management, and the fulfillment of overtime/extra duty jobs that dictate immediate attention.
To learn more about the VCS’ scheduling suite of automated software products, please click here to schedule your personalized software demonstration.