Staying abreast of the rapidly changing landscape in technological advances and innovations is what VCS considers paramount when building and updating our suite of scheduling software solutions. VCS is committed to consistently providing state-of-the-art technology-infused solutions that continue to place our products at the forefront of today’s rapidly changing advances in technology, while continuing to support existing software applications at the same time.
With the dedication, expertise, and commitment of the VCS Research and Development Team, we provide the following competitive advantages within the field of technology:
- VCS applications are built on Microsoft .NET platforms and Microsoft SQL Server (all versions). As SQL Server is the most widely used and accepted database management system on the market today, our ability to utilize SQL places VCS products at an industry advantage.
- Real Time Data Capture – With the powerful capabilities inherent in Microsoft SQL Server, instantaneous capture of all data in REAL TIME is achieved.
- Third party application software used within the design of all VCS solutions (Crystal Reports, Excel, etc.) are all built to seamlessly interface with Microsoft .NET and SQL Server repositories.
- Biometric technology integration – VCS applications can be accessed via biometric scanners such as the latest in fingerprint reader technology for automatic and authentic validations.
- PARS- VCS’ powerful Personnel Audio Response System is the latest state-of-the-art telephony system that automatically selects and contacts eligible personnel based on user-customizable rules to fulfill critical and
time-sensitive scheduling needs.
- VCS software solutions can be easily adaptable in a variety of environments including Citrix, SaaS model, Client-Server or Hosted options.
- VCS offers complete Custom Web Service Integration and Interface capabilities along with Custom Programming Services, Active Directory Integration and complete Server Virtualization capabilities.
- Compatibility with the latest in mobile technology trends including the Blackberry, I-Phone and Droid.
- Integration options with your existing Payroll, HR and Record Management Systems.