Eliminate the Risk of Human Error
Manually entering employee time tracking data into excel or even worse, pen and paper leaves too much room for human error. As a result, these manual processes are leaving organizations at risk to non-compliance fines, employee burnout and loss of profits.
Time clocks ensure identification accuracy, improved accountability and a reduction in opportunities for misuse largely associated with traditional identification methods, such as ID cards.
Verification through biometric identification is a quick and efficient process that only requires the same amount of time that it takes to punch in with a pin or swipe card.
EASILY CLOCK IN AND TRACK SCHEDULE DATA
- Verify schedule data using employee time clock check-ins via key fob, proximity card, and fingerprint or handprint technologies
- Increase security with biometric technology as you accurately monitor and track employee activity
- Compare punch times with the schedule to ensure employees are paid for legitimate work hours
- Avoid buddy punching and eliminate the potential for fraud
- Relieve the burden of employees having to remember a code or losing a key fob or swipe card
- Drill down employee time & attendance data to the minute