Eliminate the Risk of Human Error
Manually entering employee time tracking data into excel or even worse, pen and paper leaves too much room for human error. In result, these manual processes are leaving organizations at risk to non-compliance fines, employee burnout and loss of profits.
Time clocks ensure identification accuracy, improved accountability and a reduction in opportunities for misuse largely associated with traditional identification methods, such as ID cards.
Verification through biometric identification is a quick and efficient process that only requires the same amount of time that it takes to punch in with a pin or swipe a card.
EASILY CLOCK IN AND TRACK SCHEDULE DATA
- Verify schedule data using employee time clock check-ins via key fob, proximity card, and fingerprint or handprint technologies
- Increase security with biometric technology as you accurately monitor and track employee activity
- Compare punch times with the schedule to ensure employees are paid for legitimate work hours
- Avoid buddy punching and eliminate the potential for fraud
- Relieve the burden of employees having to remember a code or losing a key fob or swipe card
- Drill down employee time & attendance data to the minute