Know Exactly When Officers Have Court Appearances
Prevalent in police officer scheduling, this module allows the scheduling administrator to know when an officer is subpoenaed for court and when alternative scheduling demands are needed.
See just how easy it is for police departments to manage subpoena files and confirm whether an officer has acknowledged the court appearance.
WHO’S AT COURT TODAY?
- Allows departments to manage court cases and subpoenas involving department personnel
- Court appearances can be coordinated with employees’ schedules
- Automatic notification of changes to appearance requirements
- Easily add overtime payment for court assignments
- Allow for immediate replacement staffing when an officer is called to court