Let Your Employees Manage Their Own Work Schedules
Allowing employees to have a say in their work schedule is one of the most effective ways to increase employee engagement and maintain a happy workforce. Employees love having the ability to bid on open shifts so much that their involvement regularly leads to an increase in overall productivity and a decrease in employee absenteeism rates and turnover.
WHY MANAGERS LOVE SHIFT BIDDING
- Easily create open shifts that account for any work rule such as seniority, qualifications, training, overtime, or location
- Save time by eliminating the need to manually collect employee availability and preferences
- Allow and encourage employees to bid on open shifts for which they qualify based on work rules and skill sets
- Decrease employee absenteeism and turnover rates
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE SHIFT BIDDING
- They can easily manage their workload and bid for additional work opportunities when convenient to them
- They experience a less invasive staffing process knowing that their manager respects their personal schedules outside of work
- They can bid on available shifts from their own personal device
Retain Your Best Employees
Employees don't just want instant access to information...they expect it!
Our employee self-service features provide convenient, secure and user-friendly ways for employees to manage their schedule from anywhere at any time from any device. See how easy it is for employees to request changes in their schedule without having to interrupt and consistently remind their managers.
EMPLOYEE MOBILITY PAYS OFF
- Empower your employees to manage their schedules, request PTO time, time-off, view overtime, participate in shift bidding and all other scheduling activity using a smartphone, kiosk, or any other preferred mobile device
- Changes can be made on the go with a mobile device and will be reflected immediately upon approval from the manager
- Employees have 24/7 access to their schedule through their mobile devices where they can drop or pick up shifts from anywhere at any time