Effortless Shift Work Management
In order to have shifts running at full speed, managers need a way to ensure that the right mix of qualified employees are in place to meet demand.
Whether employees are trading shifts, or calling out in the 11th hour, both managers and their staff can leverage real-time schedule views to stay in the loop and ensure efficient scheduling and time and attendance practices at all times.
WHY MANAGERS LOVE HAVING ACCESS TO REAL-TIME SCHEDULES
- Make on-the-spot changes based on need, know when a shift falls below your minimum staffing levels or when a call-out occurs
- Save money when properly managing overtime, job assignments, and demand forecasting
- Maximize productivity while remaining in compliance with rules – whether they be legal/regulatory requirements, or applicable corporate rules
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE HAVING ACCESS TO REAL-TIME SCHEDUES
- Receive shift approvals, open shift availability notifications and overtime opportunities in real-time
- Easily bid for available shifts based on your organization’s time and attendance, payroll and HR rules
- Freedom to manage their own schedules from anywhere, at any time, on any device
Ensure Proper Coverage at All Times
It's proven that poor scheduling practices negatively impacts both the employee and customer experience, resulting in a loss of productivity and profits.
Staff shortages can arise for many reasons, including last minute absences, poor job sizing or unfilled vacancies. All are easily managed thanks to our real-time staff shortage alerts.
ALWAYS BE A STEP AHEAD
- Use employee skill set rules to select the most qualified candidates to cover any understaffed shift
- Plan ahead for circumstances that may come up in the near future such as time off and PTO requests
- Receive staff shortage notifications from anywhere at any time via our mobile app or on the web