Our Training Resources and Support Team is Available 24/7
We help you every step of the way. Our professional U.S. based support team has direct access to our VCS developers getting you the answers you need as fast as possible.
A Seamless Onboarding Process
The VCS onboarding process is simple and comprehensive. We are fully engaged with your organization during the onboarding set-up process.
Online Training Options
Our flexible online training options are designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to maximize the features of our software and to experience the best return on investment possible.
- A group environment where customer interaction leads to greater adoption
- On-Demand – Sign up and get started in minutes!
- Unlimited 24/7 access to training resources at no additional cost
All the advantages of Group Online + More
- One-on-one online instruction with a dedicated VCS specialist
- Flexible training to fit any schedule
- Accelerated Go-Live Date
All the advantages of Group Online and One on One Online + More
- Dedicated on-site VCS specialist
- Hands-on learning for greater adoption
- Train on your own time and in your own environment
All the advantages of Group Online, One on One Online and One on One Onsite + More
- Define and reach your goals with a dedicated project manager
- Kickoff meetings to define project initiatives and team roles
- Weekly status meetings to keep your team on track with key milestones
- Time and labor management platform optimization for your unique rules and policies
Our battle-tested tech support specialists are dedicated to helping you resolve any support related question in a timely and efficient manner.
From the initial diagnosis to resolution, our VCS Support Specialists handle each support case with professionalism and courtesy. In this video, you’ll see first-hand why our support team continually draws rave reviews from VCS software users across the nation.
VCS offers various ways to get answers to your technical questions about the Time and Labor Management Platform.
98% Customer Retention Rate
"Pleasant, efficient and totally competent. A rare find in today's service delivery. Thanks."
“Every time I have called and spoken with your representatives they have been more than helpful and courteous and it is always a pleasure to call you when I need assistance.”
“This was the best support I have ever received from any support services. The problem was quickly solved thanks to the professional services of VCS and the support staff. Thank you for all your help.”
“Calls are prompt, they are very responsive to problems, and work very diligently to resolve them.”
“VCS epitomizes customer service. It's a privilege to work with VCS support folks!”
“I really appreciate being able to schedule the support call at a convenient time. Worked out well and things are operating well now!”
“It is really great to be able to schedule a meeting time and get an issue resolved via a remote session. Good job VCS!”
“My appointment for an online tech support call was scheduled for 1:00 p.m. My phone rang at exactly 1:00p.m., but I could not get to it. I received a timely email from the tech letting me know that he had tried to call, and I asked him to please try again. The tech immediately called back.”
- Christine Rogovich, Management Information Supervisor, Windsor Police Department (CT)
- Captain Tim O’Reilly, Tenafly PD (NJ)
- Corporal Martin Krzywicki, Princeton University (NJ)
- Lt. Ricky Rivera, Passaic PD (NJ)
- Steven Carpenter, MIS Technician, Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office (NJ)
- Captain Paul Foley, Arcadia PD (CA)
- Lt. Shawn Roten, Garland PD (TX)
- Lt. Sandra Evans, Appalachian State University PD (NC)