In the past year, businesses have faced many difficulties. As we progress through Covid-19, organizations are choosing to make the virtual switch –– implementing workforce management software into their business processes.
The demand for technology within the workplace is continuously climbing as more and more organizations are choosing to implement workforce management software. According to SelectHub, the workforce management software industry is predicted to have a growth rate of 11% within the next five years. Businesses that are choosing not to follow suit may lose a competitive edge against their competition in the marketplace.
This blog highlights workforce management software features and tips to consider when selecting a system to ensure the highest percentage of ROI.
Covid-19 Workforce Insight
Time and Attendance
With many employees in a remote work setting, mobile access to schedules is a must. Access to a virtual platform allows managers to keep track of employee attendance in real-time, as there is no on-site accountability.
Forecasting allows businesses to rely on historical data trends within their business to plan for future endeavors. Forecasting aids a business in budgeting, recruitment, existing employee skillsets, and more. Forecasting is a reliable tool to determine future investments.
Working with Multiple Service Providers
Software integration is in high demand as most organizations continue to work from home. Creating one accessible platform is an ideal practice for both employees and executives. Information is stored under one, unified umbrella, simplifying informational transactions. Integrating all processes under one platform also creates an environment for staff to stay connected and aware of all business processes.
Data and Information Security
Remote organizations now fully depend on technology to carry out business practices, which means there is more informational data being inputted virtually. Data security is necessary to keep sensitive and personal information safe.
What Workforce Management Can Offer Your Organization
- Time and attendance dashboard
- Easy navigation through the platform
- Easy navigation and shortcuts for everyday use
- Advanced features to analyze shift patterns
- Payroll preparation
- Generates report and receipts
- Imports data from any file format
- Customizable reports and dashboards
- Compare scheduled activities with real-time activity
- Web and mobile access to reports and trends
- Easy Integration with existing systems and applications
- Easy data processing through connected systems
- Integration of self-service portals allows employees to update information
- Single record system with all your workforce information
- User activity monitoring to ensure alignment with protocols
- Detects suspicious behavior
- Monitoring of employee’s system to detect threats and breaches
- Real-time alerts to notify employees and managers of non-compliance to security measures
- Secure cloud database
Workforce Management System Selection Tips
Ensure a positive and productive experience by prioritizing the ease of access to important data. Having access to information through any device is necessary to remote workers and maintains organization. Customizable features allow for a more tailored fit and streamline businesses processes even further which will benefit organizations in the long run.
VCS Intelligent Workforce Management
Visual Computer Solutions creates intelligent workforce management software that reinvents how you work and scales as your business grows. Compatible for all private businesses, government organizations and public safety agencies, VCS software simplifies employee scheduling, time & attendance, human resources and payroll for today’s modern workforce.
To learn more about our products, visit https://www.vcssoftware.com/solutions/