Services That Keep Every Customer Covered
Database hosting is a managed hosting service where a hosting provider provides a secure and accessible database environment for clients.
VCS has a strategic partnership with Rackspace, the #1 managed cloud company. While your company can host its own database, the advantages offered by VCS for Rackspace database hosting can simplify matters, including:
- NLoad balancing
- NCustomized solutions
VCS programmers can create a Custom Report that can quantify and analyze any data that you need. Obtain customized reports on time-off activity, overtime, productivity, time and attendance, and employee scheduling data. Plus, we also provide a Payroll Export Writer that allows your agency to create both CSV or XML-based payroll reports that can be utilized as a part of your payroll process with other systems.
White Glove Training
Gain access to a dedicated project manager who works with you to set up a time and labor management platform unique to your specific rules, policies, and business processes. VCS handles all aspects of your onboarding from start to finish.
White Glove Training additionally includes:
- NA structured and phased approach to your onboarding beginning with a Kickoff Meeting to define project initiatives and key roles
- NWeekly status meetings to access progress and ensure your team is on track with respect to key defined milestones
- NPersonalized training geared to your specific goals and objectives
- NOptimal for organizations that do not have ample time and resources to onboard in an efficient and timely manner
VCS provides Online Training also known as virtual training in which instruction on the software takes place completely over the internet. Online Training is equipped with a variety of multimedia elements that can include graphics, audio, video, and web links all accessible through one’s internet browser ensuring an optimal training experience.
The major benefits of Online Training for your organization include:
- NAccess from anywhere (log in from home or office, laptop, phone, tablet, etc.)
- NFlexibility – all you need is an internet connection
- NDedicated online instructor – guides you through the onboarding process step by step
- NCost effectiveness – typically less costly than onsite training options (no requirements to pay for trainer travel expenses and housing accommodations)
- NScalability – suitable for any number of employees
- NContinuous learning experience - ongoing access to key resources including VCS video training library
Lower the learning curve further with VCS On-Site Training. A complete in-person instructional program is available at your workplace, location of your choice, or at the VCS Training Center in Freehold, New Jersey. Although more costly than virtual training, benefits include the following:
- NTraining done at location of your choice – conveniently can be scheduled at a desired date and time, saves valuable commuting time for employees
- NPrivacy – training exclusive to your employees and/or team
- NOn-site instructor – face to face interactions with an instructor increase positive training outcomes and allows the instructor to evaluate student progress in real-time