Schedule Overtime Smarter
Overtime is a common result of struggles with scheduling and extended work hours. The good news is that it can be managed or avoided entirely using VCS’ advanced overtime management tools.
See how easy it can be to control overtime by targeting the employees who are eligible for straight-time, comp-time or even time-and-a-half overtime opportunities.
HAVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE WORKING SO YOU CAN SAVE MONEY,
STAY COMPLIANT AND KEEP YOUR EMPLOYEES FRESH
- Overtime rules can be customized based on operational and organizational policies and procedures
- Drill down into shift patterns such as staff shortage history or employee activity to analyze the need for overtime on any specific date, time or shift
- Set an annual or monthly cap on overtime hours to avoid employee burnout and turnover
- Utilize a fairness rotation list to ensure that eligible employees are being properly awarded for overtime opportunities
- Reduce unnecessary overtime expenses like timesheet rounding
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and government regulations